Apply For Government Entitlement Money
Motorcycle Riding Rules for 2013
Before you start learning to drive a car, moped or motorcycle you must apply for a provisional driving license. If you already hold a valid full driving license and want to learn to drive larger vehicles, minibuses or buses you will need to apply for provisional entitlement for these vehicles.
driving. Driving theory test is design in such a way that people should pass the motorbike practical test and hazard perception test.
New law on driving license will be taken place from 19 January 2013. It will adversely affect the existing riders and learner
riders. These changes include certain age limits, category of vehicles, types of vehicles. Even a bit change can make a large
difference in driving unless and until if you are not aware of certain rules and regulation. Some changes might take place on
19 January 2013. This could affect the motorbike learner drivers.
Rules for all mopeds and motorcycles/ motorbikes used for motorbike test:
- Be legal and roadworthy have no engine warning lights showing.
- The moped engine capacity should not exceed more then 50 cubic centimeters (cc).
- The speed limit should not be more then 32miles per hour (mph), which is 50 kilometers per hour (km/h).
- New learner should display L-plates ('L' or 'D' plates in Wales) on the front and rear
- Be fitted with a speedometer that measures speed in mph
- The motorbike capacity must be 75 cc or more.
If your moped doesn't meet the rules:
- Your motorbike driving practical test will be cancelled and you may loose your fees.
Automatic or semi-automatic transmission
If you pass your driving test on a motorcycle with automatic or semi-automatic transmission:
- It will be recorded on your license
- Your full license rights will be limited to motorcycles in that category
Enclosed motorcycles, like the BMW C1, can't be used for the test.
Sub-category AM (moped)
The moped that is used for the bike test from 19 January 2013:
- Must be solo moped.
- Capacity should be 50cubic centimeters
- And speed should not exceed more than 28 mph.
Sub-category A1 (light motorcycle)
The sub-category A1 motorcycle you use for your test from 19 January 2013 must:
- It should be solo motorcycle
- Capacity of the motorcycle should be between 120cc and 125cc.
- The engine power should not be more than 11 kilowatts (kW) - 14.6 brake horse power (bhp)
- It must be capable of at least 55 mph.
Category A (unrestricted)
The category A unrestricted motorcycle you use for your test from 19 January 2013 must:
- Be a solo motorcycle
- Be at least 595cc capacity
- Have an engine power of at least 40kW (53.6 bhp)
Motorcycles with a sidecar
You can only use a motorcycle with a sidecar for your test if you have certain disabilities.
The rules for a motorcycle driving test with a sidecar are the same as for a solo motorcycle, but:
Categories A and A1 must not have a power to weight ratio of more than 0.16 kW per kilogram.
Passengers are not allowed to ride in the sidecar during the Practical driving
The license you get from passing this test will only allow you to use a motorcycle with a sidecar.
Source: Free Articles from ArticlesFactory.com
Next page: Apply For Government Money Free
Bookmark/Share This Page:
Apply For Government Entitlement Money News
Ghost jobs: recruiters advertise fake jobs to get your resume
In order to receive her government entitlements from Centrelink, Miss Couley had to apply for 20 jobs a month through a government-funded employment agency. She decided that the money wasn't worth it when the agency told her to quit studying and pursue ...Read more...
OPINION: ABLE Act Must Do More To Properly Address Poverty among Disabled
This possibility threatens many people with disabilities into maintaining a low income, keeping them in poverty and dependent on government ... already have money to support disabled relatives. There are two major types of disability entitlements from ...Read more...
Duterte gov’t moves to arrest ballooning military pension
For 2017, the government ... system will apply to the new recruits,” Diokno said. Also, Diokno said “we really have to find a way to integrate the military pension system to GSIS.” “But that also requires some amount of money—we have to infuse ...Read more...